Everything You Need to Know About Searching for a Job With Us
Log in to your WebCenter account to view your W-2.
Hardware and Software Requirements: You will need a computer (NOT a cell phone), printer, internet browser, internet access and Adobe Acrobat version 9.0 or higher (a free program) to be able to access and print your W-2.
What You Need to Know: Form W-2 is an Internal Revenue Service tax form used in the United States to report wages paid to employees and the taxes withheld from them. Employers must complete a Form W-2 for each employee to whom they pay a salary, wage, or other compensation as part of the employment relationship. Consult your tax advisor if you have questions.
If you have not signed up to receive your W-2 electronically, you will receive a paper W-2 in the mail. 2020 W-2s will be mailed no later than January 31, 2021.
If you would like to access your W-2 electronically, please log in using the instructions below or contact your ROLINC representative and request to be set up with a Web User Account.
Once you have a WebCenter account set up:
1. Log in to your account at Employee Login from a computer (NOT a cell phone).
2. Can’t log in? Try “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?”. If you continue to have issues logging in, you may call
3. Click “Manage W-2s” from the main WebCenter page.
4. Click the year you are needing (i.e. “2020”).
5. The W-2 will open as a PDF file. Print to submit with your taxes.
Many of our positions will be posted on our job board. We also maintain ZipRecruiter listings, Indeed listings and postings on several other job boards. These locations will list a portion of the jobs we have open but are not a complete listing. You may also check in once a week with your recruiter for updates.